Who is This Site For?
While this site was originally designed for those who cant read regular Restaurant Menus we’ve found that a vast majority like to access it with their Mobile devices.
The site is optimized for the following groups:
- People with Low Vision
- Blind and Partially Sighted
- People with Dyslexia
- People using Mobile Devices or just about anyone wanting to view a menu at a glance without needing to troll websites looking for a menu
According to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Standard Restaurants must provide ways for you to access their Goods or Services with your Assistive Device.
Set a policy on allowing people to use their own personal assistive devices to access your goods and use your services and about any other measures your organization offers (assistive devices, services, or methods) to enable them to access your goods and use your services.
Navigating This Site
- Skip Links
- Use these links to jump to different areas on the page
- Main Menu
- You can use the “Location” Menu in the Nav Bar at the top of the page to find Menus in your City, Town or Province.
- Search Function
- Use the Search function to find Menus by City, Town, Postal Code, Street Address or even by food selection.
- Menu Style
- Choose your viewing preferences in this section, you can find more options on our Accessibility options page
If you are a Restaurant Owner and would like more information on this site we have created a Presentation on Why you should have an Accessible Menu, our Pricing structure and how to send us your menu or just use our Create your own Menu for $150.00 page.